20.1.13

Musibah part 1

Assalamualaikum..,,


As I was still dreaming , then, my mother woke me up with a single sentence that shocked me,

'Yun, kedai ayah terbakar' .

The room was dark, my mother didn't even turned on the light when she gave me that news. I didn't even know what time was it. A lot of  questions rushed into my mind: Oh my, what is dad about to do? What will happen next? How are we going to make it? All of my dad's stuff, burned into ashes.. And then, I kept myself together, and realized, I must stop that negative thought. I asked my mother, 'where's dad?' She told me that my dad were already on his way. I saw my mother, sobbing, (even with no light on). While I was still lying on the bed, I looked at my mum who keep pacing back and forth, she cannot keep herself calm. I kept thinking and prayed that my parents will be strong, especially my dad, pity him.
I continue sleeping after that.

The adzan of Subuh woke me up. I went to the living room, and watched my mother was lying on the couch. She said she can't sleep. She sort of asked my opinion to take a day leave because she want to go my dad's workplace to see how it turn out. After performed my prayer, I waited until the sunrise, and then went back to sleep.

I heard voices, after I got up from my bed. Then, I heard my dad's voice as I was walking out of my room. I rushed to the front door, which lead to the outside, and saw everyone, mom, dad, my dad's brother in - law,  and my oldest brother. I looked at my dad's face, and he say these couple of words 'Yun, kedai ayah terbakar,' he smiled while saying those things. I knew at that moment, there is nothing that I have to worry about. 

To be continued...

1 comment: