27.8.12

Snow Walk , I- City Shah Alam

(writing my blog while listening to Westlife )
Last Wednesday, mia familia (me included) went to I - City Shah Alam.. After a couple of suggestions were suggested, for a family outing, a decision was made. Actually, I had been searching some information about I - City , to make the outing, worth it. We have been there before. But, there were only full with led trees, and nothing much. Except for a beautiful view.

Then, I found out about Snow Walk. I read a couple of blogs that give review about I - City. It got a mixed review. Some people said, it was worth it, as the price listed are reasonable. But, others, most of them (not really satisfied), mentioned that it was far from their expectations (something like that).

Actually, I were quite afraid to suggest that place to them, as it received negative review. But, after I showed the website to my ayah, without a doubt, he agreed.

So, the next day (which was last Wednesday) , we planned to eat ayam penyet at Klang, before going to I - City/ (I know, quite far from home, but it is near from ayah's workplace.). I love to eat ayam penyet there, than any franchise that serve ayam penyet. Like seriously, that place is not a grand restaurant, it is a simple restaurant (I don't know what is kedai makan in English..). The sambal belacan is really spicy, yet tempting... I always ask my ayah to buy that dish if I was craving for it. (I tried a lot of ayam penyet in different places, but my heart only stick to one. ) Maybe because it was cooked by a true Javanese. I don't know, I just say maybe.

After tasted the delicacy from Indonesia, we started our so-called-journey to I - City. Arrived there about 4.30 pm. Bought tickets for five of us, and enter the room on 5 pm I forgot to mention that the ticket price for Snow Walk will be different between night and day. Because we bought it before 6 pm, we only paid RM 25 for each of us.. (RM 20 for a children below 12 years old) . But, the rule is, you must enter Snow Walk before 6pm.

At first I only felt that usual cold, but it got worst after a couple of minutes. Even though we were ready with shoes and socks (jackets are provided), I never realize that hand gloves and mask will come in handy. Refused to buy a pair of hand gloves, we cannot stand the cold. (Imagine, the temperature is -5 degree) . We only managed to stay about 10 - 15 minutes. It was a funny story actually. We really wanted to take a lot of pictures with ice and LED sculptures. But we really tried to avoid putting out our hand off the pockets. We were shivering. I rushed to search the exit. But mostly led to nowhere. I found the exit finally, after a couple of dead ends. We got out of the room, and try to keep our body as warm as possible. We entered the room a second time. Me and my sisters try the ice slides. It was fun. But it came with a price. Th cold wind was unbearable. I can't stand the cold on my face, so I got out of the room, again. We all got out of the room for the second time. My ayah stayed with my little sister because she can't stand to be in that room anymore. So, the three of us, my mom, my sister, and me, entered the room for the last time. We rushed to take as many pictures as possible....

After spend like an hour in Snow Walk, we exit the main gate (of Snow Walk). As night was falling, we enjoyed the scenery of I - City of Shah Alam~




No comments:

Post a Comment