30.1.13

Boredom

Assalamualaikum...


I am in absolute state that makes me feel like wanna scream my lungs out because I am just so damn bored.

What is boredom anyway?

Boredom is an emotional state experienced when an individual is left without anything in particular to do, and not interested in their surroundings

See? because I am too bored, I googled (<--- I dun have any idea if this even a word).  I was so excited that I have chances to do alot of stuff that I left out long ago, because my works and studies restrict me to do something that is interest me. Now, I am in a middle of sem break! plan to do a lot of stuff! But Guess what? There was just a plan. Nothing works! I have no idea what is wrong with me, I don't know if I have some sort of disorder that when I do one particular thing, I am into it, and suddenly, PAP! The passions gone! Just like that? Why is it keep happening anyway?

You wanna know what my plans are?

- Do some drawings, colouring lineart. Difficulty? I draw and draw and draw, n turn out, it became worst.. It was hideous, I stopped drawing. Try to colour my lineart, but I have no right method to do it.

- Do some photography stuff. Difficulty? My battery dies. I have no money, or just too lazy to grab a new one.. Anyway, if I want to take some good shots, I must go to places that have nice scenery. But, I don't have a car.

- Watch movies. Difficulty? This is the most difficult task to 'complete'. I don't know, because I HAVE NO ABSOLUTE MONEY? You know that I don't work, how the hell can I have incomes? Getting allowances from my dad, even if I want to, (my dad still giving me allowances ), it burden me to use it for entertainment. Especially, after the incident that happened to him. To all of us. But somehow, I feel this urge that I must go to cinema once, to watch movies, because we don't have cinemas in KT.

I am done, watching dramas, movies on TV's and my laptop.. Social networking.. because I do it often, I soon become tired of it..

I guess, we HUMAN, never satisfied with what we have huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment