29.8.13

Part time Job


I am now in the semester break which about to end in  a couple of days. It's been a while, I didn't update anything on my blog, though there were many events that I can spill some of the stories, but I don't feel like it. It's not that I am buzy or anything, I am just too lazy. Though, it would be nice if I share my Eid story, how I celebrate with it my families, friends, bla..bla..bla.. NO! It's the same old thing, no difference from the previous years.

I got my part time job during semester break at the Mizisports Prima Sri Gombak. My friends have been laughing at me knowing that I'm working at a shopping outlet that selling sports merchandise. Most of my friends know that I am not really into sports. I don't even know the names of famous player, soccer, cyclist and I don't even have a slight knowledge about those famous brand among athletes.

Again, I started to work about 2 weeks after the semester 2 ended, as I only a part - timer, luckily, I only work for 5 hours a day, awesome huh?But of course, the payment isn't high as everyone expected to be. Me being such a lazy bones, decided to keep it that way. So, practically, I don't do much on this semester break, besides surfing the internet, login to Facebook, Twitter again, and again, (the best part was, both my home and workplace have WiFi connection)

oh yeah, just want to tell you that I have instagram account now~ TEHEE (copying Ryan Higa)

Instagram/adha_ujang

I decided to wear baju kurung as me had to work on the 3rd day of Raya

I was transferred to Eiliya boutique to help with the opening ceremony

No comments:

Post a Comment