31.12.15

Closing the year of 2015

It's been so long since I write an article/ post for this blog. I have couple things in mind for upcoming post before, but never have the chance to do it. So, I decided to do the last post for this year.

I guess 2015 is the most roller coaster ride year for me. So much things had happened, and I guess I have finally move into one of my biggest transition of my life for this year. Different stages and event had occurred, and I feel like this is my way of saying goodbye and moving on.

The year of 2015, is the year where..

.... I cried hard because of my final year project till the point it scares the hell out people (laugh)
..... My course mates and I united through this unfairly event where we decided to hate people         together  (If you know what I mean)
.... I had my final birthday party with my uni friends and it was a blast! (I think I'll never have the same again)
.... I had the chance to travel all over the states thanks to my internship programme.
.... I had my first caving moment
.... I had my first flight
.....I had my first newsletter publication
....My family and I had our very first wedding
.....I had my first International Congress moment
.... I had my convocation
....,I said my goodbyes to all of my uni friends and saddened because we could not do it properly
.....I finally appreciated the value of friendship

To those who have been staying with me until this year, and new people that have come into my life, Thanks for everything, and I wish all of you the best in life!





1 comment:

  1. Hey friend, I am glad that 2015 was a fun filled year for you; where you had so much fun and also made some ever lasting memories. I am also thinking to plan a small party by end of this year at party venue Houston and will invite all my friends.

    ReplyDelete