11.7.14

Sekayu Trip..

Aku dah menamatkan tahun ke-2 aku sebagai seorang student Biodiversiti semenjak mingguan yang lalu. And I left this blog unattended for the whole semester. I was too busy managing my life as a student with whole lotta works that I had to worked on. Plus, the internet connection within my house area (in Terengganu) does not help much. A lot of things happened last semester, and it's quite fun. Besides all of the assignments, and laboratory reports that I had to deal with, I had gone to places that really bring out my inner nature (I was pretty bummed as my first semester of the second year,  I didnt go to much places, accept for the Remote Sensing and GIS trip to Putrajaya).

First trip I went to was Hutan Lipur Sekayu, located at Kuala Berang. This hutan lipur somehow a must to
anyone that had stayed/still staying in Terengganu. I went to this trip with a group of friends,  which at first our aim was to collect as many insects as possible. This was an assignment assigned to a couple of friends that applied for entomology course.  We even had our little picnic over there. We had our fun as we were struggling in catching the insects especially those flying insects. The place, it was scenic.


Well, my story did not end yet... I had my trip to Setiu for my mini project..  read here

No comments:

Post a Comment